Swimming is one of the best things we can do for our body. It provides the chance to tax your body minus the harsh impact on your back, knees, and joints, that say something like running would do to you. Did you know that when your body is under water, it actually becomes lighter? Even if you are only half submerged, your legs only need to carry 50 percent of the normal load! If you need to get some exercise in and you have weight issues or suffer from arthritis, then swimming is right up your alley. Of course it helps if the pools are as gorgeous as the ones here. Have fun swimming!
Thanks for checking out The 7 Most Luxurious Pools You Would LOVE to Swim In – Please share with friends using the buttons below!
Bringing happiness is a goal of mashtop. These amazingly powerful images may not be of the funny variety, but they are very powerful, and important. We want to share them because they speak loudly of our journey on this pale blue dot we call earth. Pictures have an uncanny ability to capture the highest high or the lowest low. As such , the images included here may fill you with joy, or sadden you as you empathize with another’s struggle. The takeaway is, we all need to focus on loving our fellow neighbor, and that includes everyone on earth, for without compassion for the people we share this existence with, life loses its most important meaning.
1. A koala gets water from a fireman during the Black Saturday bushfires in Victoria, Australia, in 2009
2. A Doctor contemplates after a 23-hour-long successful heart transplant. His assistant fell asleep from exhaustion.
source: James Stanfield
3. Homeless Indian men wait to for food outside a mosque prior to Eid al-Fitr in New Delhi, India
source: Tsering Topgyal / AP
4. Inside an Auschwitz gas chamber
5. Father and son in 1949 compared to 2009
6. A 12 year old Brazilian named Diego Frazão Torquato playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral. The teacher had helped him escape poverty and violence through music.
7. A Russian soldier plays a lone piano in Chechnya in 1994
8. A man overcome with grief after learning of his brothers death
source: Nhat V. Meyer
9. Christians protect Muslims during prayer in the middle of the 2011 uprisings in Cairo, Egypt
source: Nevine Zaki
10. Terri Gurrola is sees her daughter after serving in Iraq for 7 months
source: Louie Favorite
11. A Starving boy’s hand and Missionary
source: Mike Wells
Please remember your fellow neighbor as you go about your day today – God Bless You
Give a woman some junk, and she’ll create you a treasure. At least that is what Jane Perkins from Exeter UK does. Jane recreates famous faces and works of art using only junk found in charity shops, garage sales, around her home, or anywhere else she can find. These beautiful works of art are made from buttons, broken jewelry and toy parts. Have a look at the beautiful result here:
source: Jane Perkins/Caters News
Thanks for checking out These Famous Faces Are Made From What?! – Please share with friends using the buttons below!