If you’re a nature lover that likes to go on hikes and the like to get a glimpse of nature and the animals within it, you’ll know that it is not often you are able to spot an Owl in the wild! They are stunningly beautiful birds, and this luck artist has a pet Northern White Faced Owl that likes to draw with him! Take a look here
Thanks for checking out Watch Stunning Owl Draw A Picture! – Please share with friends using the buttons below!
This amazing photo is a close up of a Dove and her babies. If you’ve every heard the familiar cooooo cooooo coooo sound during a quiet time outdoors, you’ll know that doves are a really interesting bird, learn more about them now
1. You’ll often see doves collecting seeds from the ground. It may not be for eating them right away. By stockpiling their food in a “crop” which is a part of their throat, they can save nutrition for digestion at a later time.
2. Doves main source of food is seeds, rather than insects. A favorite of doves is the seed of weeds, so be happy when you see them around if you like your lawn weed free!
3. That awesome sound you hear them make is usually coming from the male. The male dove is literally trying to “Woo” his potential mate.
4. At nap time, the dove will rest her head between her shoulders rather than tucking their heads under the shoulder feathers like many other birds.
5. Doves are amazingly fast fliers! Doves have been clocked at over 55mph!
6. Doves like to have babies in groups of two. When laying eggs, a single egg is not common, two is the norm, and two weeks is the incubation time.
7. The parents of the baby dove will feed crop milk also known as ‘pigeon milk’ to the newborns for the beginning days of life. It is highly rich in fat and protein, and looks like cottage cheese. This food comes from the parents crop area where they store seeds, and they regurgitate the milk into the babies mouth.
8. The Mourning Dove is related to the common Passenger Pigeon.
9. Doves will often mate for life!
Thanks for checking out 9 Surprising Facts About Doves – Please share with friends using the buttons below!
One thing you might not know about dogs is that not only can they be a man’s best friend, they can surely be a baby’s best friend as well! A dog’s love is unconditional, both for their owner and just maybe, a baby in the family. Somtimes, a baby is lucky enough to grow together with the family dog from such a tender age. It makes for a truly touching bond. Check out these 11 beautiful moments of dogs with their babies, you’ll just love them!
Come here big buddy, let me plant one on you!
Let me have a snuggle snuggle
I’m watching you! So stay away from the baby!
Oh My! Your Ribbon is so cute!
I want a piggy back ride!
I think I’ll just give my baby a little kiss!
Ok, I am HUGE next to my little baby!
What are you doing little buddy?!
Nothing like hanging out with your baby outdoors!
Now don’t fool around, you know I’m the better looking one here!
Thanks for checking out 11 Heartwarming Dog and Child Moments to Brighten Your Day – Please share with friends using the buttons below!